Our Commitment to Accessibility
We are committed to making our website accessible to everyone. We have implemented many standards as defined by Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) specifications. Whether you are using assisted technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, we aim to provide a positive website experience that will be successful and enjoyable.
If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website for any reason, we want to know about it and are here to assist. Please feel free to call us at 813-250-1300 or email us at email@example.com, and we will gladly work with you to provide the information or result you were seeking from our website.
Please find a few resources below to help make your experience on our site more accessible:
- If you have trouble seeing web pages
These tips were provided by the US Social Security Administration
- If you are looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives
- Speech recognition software such as Dragon allows a user to navigate around a website through voice commands.
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing
- Volume Controls – Every device such as a computer, tablet, or mobile device has the ability to adjust the volume. Additionally, videos and audio presentations have their own individual volume controls within their media players. Adjusting both your device’s volume and your media player’s volume can make the listening experience more enjoyable.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, please contact us for assistance.